5 REASONS FOR CHILDREN TO LEARN ENGLISH
- English is the most spoken language around the world. 1 out 5 persons understand it!
- English is the language of science. To excel in science globally, you will need to know English.
- English is based on an alphabet. Compared to Chinese language, it can be learned fairly quickly. Having competency in two or more languages give children the asset in tertiary education, professional career and life in general.
- Communication, Public speaking / Presentation confidence are essential for job interviews and work. Speaking in English is an excellent way to encourage fluency. It is the only requirement to be fluent in English.
- Writing in the workplace is an important academic skill and it is also an important skill that translates into any career field. The number of job tasks that require writing and spelling is countless. Nearly every worker in all business fields composes emails and other forms of written communication for customers, clients and co-workers. It is important to get your point across when writing, just like this 4 year-old below:
Generally, young learners have less experience at learning. Cognitive strategies are taught for remembering things, mastering a new language and skills to adopt a better learning curve. English lessons must therefore be fun and rewarding. At Morris Allen English Malaysia, your child’s English Adventure begins here! English lessons from Short Courses, School Holiday Programs and Weekend Classes are available. Contact us for more info!